- Substance Exposure
- Social/Emotional Issues
- Environmental Issues
- Any parent having a concern about their child’s development
We also provide early intervention services to children who have been identified with a developmental delay. Early intervention promotes age-appropriate growth and development and supports families during the critical early years.
All Services are Free!
Through a generous allocation from United Way and financial support from people in the community who care, we continue to offer top quality services free to families who need us. If you or someone you love needs help ensuring that a child is on track developmentally, give us a call at 863-683-6504. The sooner you start, the better the results.
The Birth to Three Program Provides:
- One-on-one early intervention services by a professional in the child’s home or natural environment throughout Polk County
- Developmental evaluations through play
- Goals and activities to enhance the child’s development
- Parent support and guidance
- Identifying and referring families to additional community services as needed
- Books and developmental appropriate toys to enhance the child’s development
Did you know?
- Parents are their child’s first and most important teacher.
- Children learn through play.
- You can start reading to your baby even before birth.
- How your baby learns from the start helps to determine school success later in life
- Read, sing, play and talk to your baby. This will help their development.
A referral form for the Birth to Three Program is available for downloading/printing.