How To

Report Professional Misconduct

Cindi Parker-Pearson, Principal, 863-683-6504

John Burton, Executive Director, 863-683-6504

Report Child Abuse

Report Child Abuse to:

Make a Public Records Request
To make a public records request, contact the Records Custodian, Deborah Sulsona, at or (863)683-6504.

To facilitate parent involvement, provide access to information, assist parents and others with questions and concern, and to help resolve disputes, the Achievement Academy Board of Directors has appointed Jill Bartley, ESE Facilitator and Mary Holjes, Resource Parent, as the parent representatives and liaisons with the Board.  They can be contacted at or or call the school at (863) 683-6504.