Achievement Academy is a Drug-Free workplace and all candidates will be successfully background screened and fingerprinted prior to hiring. Interested candidates may send resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to 716 E. Bella Vista St. Lakeland, FL 33805.
- We are hiring a PreK ESE teacher at our Lakeland school for the 2018-19 school year. The Achievement Academy is a developmental pre-school providing services to children with special needs between the ages of 2-5. We offer small classroom sizes and at least one Paraprofessional per classroom. Hours for teachers are 8:00am to 3:30pm, Monday-Friday while following the traditional school calendar of Polk County. Florida certification in ESE and PreK-Primary and/or Preschool Education is required. Fingerprinting, background clearance and drug screening is required before hiring. Salary and benefits competitive with the school district. Application may be printed, completed and returned via mail or in person to 716 E. Bella Vista St. Lakeland, FL 33805 or returned via email to email@example.com
- We are hiring two classroom paraprofessionals (one for the Winter Haven campus and one for the Lakeland campus) for the 2018-19 school year. This position works closely with the teacher and one other para in a classroom of eleven students with special needs. Hours for paraprofessionals are 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday-Friday while following the traditional school calendar of Polk County. The successful candidate has graduated from an accredited high school or has completed GED, has experience working with infants/toddlers in a preschool classroom setting and must be sincerely interested in educating and working with exceptional children. CDA preferred and/or a passing score on the Para Pro exam. Fingerprinting, background clearance and drug screening is required before hiring. Salary and benefits competitive with the school district. Application may be printed, completed and returned via mail or in person to 716 E. Bella Vista St. Lakeland, FL 33805 or returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- none available at this time
- none available at this time
- We currently have an opening for a contract Per Diem Physical Therapist (PT) to direct hire for our Bartow Campus. The Achievement Academy is a developmental pre-school servicing special needs children between the ages of 2-5. This position is for approximately 6 hours, either 1-2 days weekly, to cover a small caseload (currently 8 students). The Achievement Academy follows the Polk County school calendar including all major holidays and summers off. Candidates must hold current Florida Licensure, be either an active or eligible Medicaid provider, and pediatric experience is preferred. Physical therapist responsibilities include; evaluation and plan of care development for children with varying exceptionalities, providing weekly 1:1 individual therapy sessions to address concerns in gross motor development, completion of all necessary paperwork (data collection, attendance, quarterly progress reports, IEP goal development, etc.). Please send resume to email@example.com
- none available at this time. Receptionist position has been filled.
An employment application is available for downloading/printing.