Achievement Academy is a Drug-Free workplace and all candidates will be successfully background screened and fingerprinted prior to hiring. Interested candidates may send resume via email to email@example.com or by mail to 716 E. Bella Vista St. Lakeland, FL 33805.
- Teacher of the Visually Impaired needed. Certification required. Part time position, flexible schedule. Caseload of approximately 11 PreK ESE students to be seen based on their current IEP. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Achievement Academy at (863) 683-6504 extension 129.
- Classroom Paraprofessional needed for our Lakeland school to begin the 2015-16 school year in August. Graduation from accredited high school or completion of GED. Experience working with very young children with delays and/or disabilities in a preschool classroom setting is needed. Must be sincerely interested in educating and working with exceptional children. Will work with teacher in a PreK ESE classroom with a class of 11 PreK students with varying exceptionalities. Hours for paraprofessionals are 8:30am to 3:30pm, Monday-Friday while following the traditional school calendar of Polk County. Fingerprinting, background clearance and drug screening is required before hiring. Salary and benefits competitive with the school district. Application may be printed and returned via mail or in person to 716 E. Bella Vista St. Lakeland, FL 33805 or returned via email to email@example.com
- none available at this time
- Achievement Academy is currently looking for a fulltime Development Director to lead our fundraising efforts. The successful candidate will have the background, experience and enthusiasm necessary to successfully implement a comprehensive development program that includes fundraising, grant writing, sponsorships, special events, planned giving and community engagement/education. Qualified applicants are encouraged to e-mail a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to John Burton, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Occupational Therapist (1) needed for our Lakeland campus. Must be licensed by Department of Health. Eligible for Medicaid/Insurance reimbursement. Experience providing therapy to young children with varying exceptionalities a plus. Typical hours are from 8:30am to 3:30pm and we follow Polk County Schools' district calendar. Salaries and benefits competitive with District. Application may be printed and returned via mail or in person to 716 E. Bella Vista St. Lakeland, FL 33805 or returned via email to email@example.com
- Part-time ESE Coordinator needed. Duties include coordination of Exceptional Student Education (ESE) responsibilities for the charter school, insure school and classrooms maintain compliance with all ESE laws, regulations and local procedures and provide training to staff on these policies and procedures. Must have a working knowledge of Family Support Plans (FSP's) as well as Individual Education Plans (IEP's). Will schedule, coordinate and lead IEP staffings. Works with administration, staff and parents to insure positive outcomes for all students. Highly organized, efficient, able to work independently as well as collaboratively on a team while maintaining a positive and stress-free attitude. Able to establish rapport quickly and maintain relationships with families. Excellent communication skills required; both verbally and written. Bachelor's degree required; master's degree preferred. Five to seven years of experience is expected for the successful candidate. Application may be printed and returned via mail or in person to 716 E. Bella Vista St. Lakeland, FL 33805 or returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org